TINO IQ = (Physics + Patterns) * Artificial Intelligence
TINO IQ has developed proprietary algorithms from ground up
The algorithms are different from the normally used indicators like moving averages etc – They don’t say “What happened”, our algorithms are designed to say “What should happen”.
Consider IQ as various lenses through which you see the stock movement. With one lens you can see the pattern, with other, you can’t.
We dedicate our algorithms to people whose works were inspirational in developing these algorithms.
Looking at algorithms from Trading perspective, these algorithms use following IQ:
- Overbought / Oversold IQ: Defining a stock as Oversold or Overbought has been done by various researchers in the past. Generally oversold stocks keep on getting oversold. We completely refreshed this approach and created smart indicators for predicting oversold/overbought stock along with a good entry point
- Momentum IQ: This IQ aims to capitalize on the opportunities where there are signs of stock momentum and stock is showing signs that momentum can continue further
- Bull vs Bear Power IQ: This IQ finds those opportunities where bulls and bears have a stronger sentiment towards stock and are willing to put the money in the direction they want the stock to go on a daily basis
- Money Movement IQ: This IQ aims to find opportunities where money is moving into or out of the stock
- Crowd Psychology IQ: People are usually sentimental with some recent development/news in a company. This causes stocks to move excessively. This IQ tends to find if the stock is exhibiting this pattern
- News IQ: We know news moves the stocks. This IQ analyzes “News” to predict the stock movement. This is a real time saver as people don’t have to spend hours everyday to read the news and think what should the stock do. Additionally we check in past how the stock had reacted to what kind of news.
- Insider IQ: Insiders are known to be canary in a mine. We reverse engineer their trading patterns to find good opportunities
Algorithms capture human sentiments from multiple angles while trading stocks. Everyday TINO IQ scan thousands of stocks to find these patterns. Every pattern found goes through a rigorous stress test to find it’s applicability to the stock in last 20-30 years. Only the tested patterns with highest probability are recommended to the users.
TINO IQ has been successful in finding stocks where it observes signs of “Artificial Manipulation“. Lot of stocks are pumped up and then illusion is created that a particular stock is the best thing in the world. Once the common man starts buying the stock, the stock drops leading them into loses making it hard to recover. Whenever TINO finds these signs, we see if there is a potential to make money from this situation. If yes, we look at how many days it’s safe to trade and provide it as a trading opportunity to the people.
How we detect Artificial Manipulation
The stock was trading in a normal range. Our algorithms observed that the stock was getting artificially manipulated, so we published the trading opportunity on Twitter on October 19th with a target price of $36.05. The next day (October 20th) stock prices went up and touched $36.71. People who took the profits were happy as the following day(October 21st) stock prices went down by 8% to $33. This was the last rise before the downturn, As of Dec-11 the stock is down to $22.74
Capturing these kinds of trade is very difficult as top hedge funds and algorithms try to hide their trading patterns.
However at TINO we have been able to find some patterns and our research team works hard everyday to find more patterns like this
Example 2 TINO’s prediction on 30th Oct 2015 (Twitter : #tinoiq) for YELP was 40% gain on current market price of the stock.
TINO’s recommendations had helped our followers to gain 40 % profit. The traders who held on to YELP ended up seeing the stock value going down 40% since 2nd Dec 2015.
This shows how TINO IQ has specialized in capturing “Trading patterns of Computers and Humans”. TINO is known for its precise prediction in stocks showing signs of Artificial Manipulation.
Can you make money in Financial Markets ?
Money making has become an integral part of life. People put in a lot of hard work to earn their precious money. Making money with stock market is hard and on top of it everyone thinks about how one can earn additional money apart from their regular income. Robert Kiyosaki, author of the book titled “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” talks about the necessity of generating a passive income. One of the key ideas he talks about is how one can make profit with stock market. Earlier the stock market moved as fast as humans could pick up a telephone and place orders. Market moving news came at a much slower pace giving market analysts more time to study and adjust to changing market conditions.
In recent times, automatic trading by computers makes up the majority of trades. In less time than it takes to blink an eye, computers are moving markets based on the rapid 24/7 news cycle. How does anybody keep up with a market that changes so fast? The stocks are manipulated and you would see a stock going up for no reason and going down for no reason.
TINO IQ History
TINO IQ is result of over 20 years long research of analyzing various factors impacting the market change. Many stock market analysts use technical or fundamental indicators for taking decisions, The indicators that are moving the markets are constantly changing. Hence the information being used to evaluate the markets should change too.
For example look in Feb 2016 what were commonly used indicators telling about AAPL stock price. Some say it BUY , some say SELL. Which indicator should an investor
trust in ?
TINO IQ has build proprietary algorithms to better understand the stock market intrinsic details. This gives users a platform where they can see which stocks might be getting artificially manipulated to go up/down.
Our idea is simple, keep on making small gains slowly without falling prey to illusions what market create for everyone.
Some of our users say TINO IQ is a now their financial adviser. We do enormous effort for checking our prediction accuracy.
We make few however good predictions everyday. Hence we have a feature in the app where if you beat our predictions, you would be rewarded.